Play Mor Pty Ltd—Australian RV Gooseneck Trailer
What are the defects?
1. Low Exterior Lighting visibility
2. Rear Bumper mounted too high.
3. King Pin and Skid Plate may not have required markings.
4. Braking System may not be of the correct configuration.
What are the hazards?
1. ADR 13/00 Non-Compliance : If incorrect lighting is installed the brightness, visibility may be insufficient, posing a hazard to other road users.
2. ADR 42/04 Non-Compliance : Incorrect rear bumper height may increase damage to other vehicles in the event of an accident.
3. ADR 62/02 Non-Compliance : The kingpin for the fifth wheel assembly may not meet marking requirements, correct identification of the kingpin may not be possible.
4. ADR 38/03 Non-Compliance : Trailer may not meet the braking requirements, braking effectiveness may be compromised, increasing the likelihood of an accident.
What should consumers do?
Contact James Kaufmann on 02 4954 6652 to arrange for inspection and any required repairs.
King of the Road RV Dealers
Recall advertisements and supporting documentation
Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development is the responsible regulator for this recall.