Australian children and teenagers have been seriously injured and have died after moveable soccer goals were installed incorrectly and/or used inappropriately.
This pack contains various materials on soccer goal safety with information and steps you can take to help prevent accidental deaths and serious injuries to kids and teens. It is for anyone who is involved in coordinating soccer activities for young people, such as:
- students who are studying sports coaching, management or teaching
The pack includes:
- a booklet – Safe soccer goals guide: Keeping kids safe before, during and after the game
- DVD – Anchor, Check, Respect: The game plan for moveable soccer goal safety
- poster – Anchor, Check, Respect: The game plan for moveable soccer goal safety
- brochure – Anchor, Check, Respect: The game plan for moveable soccer goal safety.
Order the education pack
To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, delivery address, and the quantity required.
You can also download each of the materials separately.