New Aim Pty Ltd—TCS System Electronic Platform Scales
What are the defects?
The appliance inlet on the display module of the platform scale is not secured properly. This can separate from the enclosure while removing the appliance connector from it, exposing live parts.
What are the hazards?
Risk of electric shock.
What should consumers do?
• Stop using the scale immediately by switching off the power at the socket outlet.
• Do not re-gift or sell the unit.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions to disable/dispose the unit, and to
arrange a full refund
• For further information on this recall, call 03 9376 0841 between 9am and 5pm,
Monday to Friday except public holidays.
- 5 May 2015 - 14 August 2015
Recall advertisements and supporting documentation
Energy Safe (VIC) is the responsible regulator for this recall.