Ozplaza.Living—Heated Towel Rail TW-SOLO-DC
What are the defects?
Non-compliant construction. The product as constructed would not comply with the Australian electrical safety standard.
What are the hazards?
Risk of electric shock.
What should consumers do?
• Immediately stop using the towel rail.
• Arrange an electrician to un-install the towel rail.
• Contact ozplaza.living to arrange for the towel rails to be collected and destroyed.
• All expenses will be covered by ozplaza.living.
Consumers can contact ozplaza.living via email email@example.com or on phone (03) 9376 0841 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday except public holidays.
- 26 June 2014 - 15 July 2014
Recall advertisements and supporting documentation
Energy Safe (VIC) is the responsible regulator for this recall.