Why the product is recalled
The product does not comply with the mandatory information standard for products containing button/coin batteries.
- Button batteries were loosely included in the packaging and could be easily accessed.
- The button battery compartment is not adequately secured.
What the hazards are to consumers
There is a risk of choking, severe internal burn injuries or death to young children if they gain access to the button batteries and ingest them. Button batteries also pose a choking hazard to young children.
What consumers should do
1. Consumers should immediately stop using the product and keep it out of reach of children.
2. Contact Petgo by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a replacement product of equivalent value, or to obtain a full refund.
3. Contact Petgo if returning the product is not possible, or if it has been transferred or gifted to another individual.
For more information, please contact Petgo by email email@example.com or phone 1300 157 708, 10:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.