BIG W — Dymples Portacot
What are the defects?
- top rail folding mechanism may fail and cause an entrapment hazard
- openings in the mesh fabric walls are larger than allowable under the Australian Standard
- frame may buckle and the cot may become unstable when subjected to a horizontal force
- warning label is incorrectly located.
What are the hazards?
There is a risk of limb entrapment in the folding mechanism; a risk of finger entrapment in the mesh fabric and risk of injury if the cot tips over.
What should consumers do?
Customers should stop using the product immediately and return it to any BIG W store for a full refund.
For further information, contact Customer Service on 1300 244 999.
- 11 December 2014 - 24 May 2018
Recall advertisements and supporting documentation
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is the responsible regulator for this recall.