Soy scented candle with two wicks in a glass container, in multiple scents.
The recalled candles were sold between:
- Blood Orange & Sage - 1 September 2022 to 17 April 2023
- Sea Salt & Vanilla - 1 April 2022 to 17 April 2023
- White Woods & Cashmere - 1 July 2022 to 17 April 2023
- Cotton & Waterlily - 1 October 2022 to 17 April 2023
- Basil & Lemongrass - 1 July 2022 to 17 April 2023
What are the defects?
The candle wicks may be positioned too close to the edge.
When in use, the heat of the lit wicks may cause the glass to overheat and break or crack.
What are the hazards?
There is a risk of burns or lacerations if the glass breaks while the candle is lit.
What should consumers do?
Consumers should stop using recalled candles immediately. Consumers should take a photograph of the candle, cut the wicks, and contact Melaleuca for a full refund or replacement candle.
For more information, you can email Melaleuca Australia and New Zealand at email@example.com.
Traders who sold this product
Melaleuca of Australia and New Zealand